Who loves a good feature wall?! There are few things that make a room more memorable than having a beautiful feature wall.
They bring instant character into a space, and also create a strong focal point--which has the effect of drawing you right into the room.
Here are a few of my favorite ways to create an unforgettable feature wall!
1. Add Visual Interest With Wallpaper
2. Create Warmth With Architectural Details
via an unlined page
3. Consider using a Bold Paint Color
4. Create Whimsy With Wall Decals
5. Make Use of the Entire Wall With A Framed Gallery
6. Add Personality with a Photo Mural
If you are unsure of which wall to use for your feature wall, here are a few tips…
In a bedroom, use the wall the bed is placed against. In a family room, use the wall the TV/media center is placed against. Another suggestion is to use the wall you first see when you walk into the room.
The best thing about using feature walls is that they make a room feel complete—kind of like the icing on a cake!