Oilo's Design Challenge
Welcome to our Spring 2016 Nursery Design Challenge!
Read on to see how you can get free and deeply discounted products for your nursery
and a chance to win an amazing 21-piece prize package worth over $4,000!
1. SUBMIT A NURSERY DESIGN BOARD
2. OILO'S DESIGN TEAM WILL PICK THE TOP FINALISTS
3. IF CHOSEN, YOU WILL HAVE 12 WEEKS TO DESIGN YOUR NURSERY
4. PROFESSIONALLY PHOTOGRAPH THE FINISHED SPACE
Not only will good photos give you a better chance of winning, but it's also a great way to document this amazing time in your life. If you need a list of great photographers, let us know and we'll help you out.
5. SUBMIT FINAL ROOM PHOTOS FOR VOTING
If you become a finalist, you will have the opportunity to use the sponsors below.
All are amazing brands and will either gift you items for your nursery or give you a great discount.
You are not required to use the sponsors (except Oilo's bedding, which is required); they are there
purely to help you save financially, since we all know babies can be expensive!
If your nursery design receives the highest votes this 21-piece
prize package worth over $4,000 is all yours!
Owlet – Baby Heart Rate and Oxygen Monitor
$200 Minted Gift Card
Who can help me design the space?
What Oilo products am I required to use to be part of the Design Challenge?
- Crib Skirt, Crib Sheet, and Pillow (complimentary for finalist)
- Changing Pad Cover and Topper (50% off for finalist)
What if I don't want to use a sponsor?
The only products you are required to use are Oilo products. Feel free to use any products you like from anywhere else. The sponsors are just there to help you out if you like them.
What else Is required?
- If you use a sponsors product you must give them credit by tagging them in the photo and/or adding a link to their site if it's on your blog. It's just the nice thing to do.
- You must have the space professionally photographed. No one likes a dark, grainy photo and the better the photo, the better your chance of winning.
- Oilo and all sponsors used in your space get to use the photos for their own marketing purposes.
I don't have a huge budget. Would I still have a chance at winning?
Some of the highest liked nurseries we have designed are on IKEA budgets (check one out here). Good design does not have to cost a lot of money and hopefully you can save a little more by using our sponsors.
What if I won't know the gender of my baby for a few more weeks?
We realize timing may be difficult for some. You can either create a gender neutral nursery and add pops of the gender preferred colors toward the end or create a design board with one gender in mind and switch out the colors and accessories when you find out what you are having.
Can I design a kid's space instead of a nursery?
This Spring we are only focusing on nurseries. But don't worry! This Fall we will have a Design Challenge just for kid spaces.
My baby is almost a year old. Can I still enter?
The only requirement to enter is that you use a crib in your room design.
I am a Grandma. Can I still enter?
We don't care if you are an Aunt, Uncle, or Grandma. Anyone can enter as long as you create a nursery with a crib.
If you have any other questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org