Christmas is just a few days away and hopefully the hustle and bustle is settling down and it is finally time to be with the ones you love and celebrate this season! What better way to celebrate with family and the ones you love than to do some fun activities? Here is a list of 5 things I can’t wait to do with my family.
- Go get hot chocolate at your favorite spot, cozy on up in the car with your loved ones and drive and look at all the Christmas lights in different neighborhoods while listening to Christmas music. We love doing this as a family, and we look forward to it every year.
- We love to go sledding in our family. The steeper the hill, the better! Grab some warm snow clothes, and a cheap sled and hit the hills running! If you don’t live in the snow, you bet you can go sand sledding.
- On Christmas Eve, our family loves to get in our Christmas jammies and watch Christmas movies and eat treats and popcorn until we feel sick. It is a fun family activity that everyone enjoys. My favorite movie to watch is Elf.
- What better way to celebrate this season than to think of others? I love to make an assortment of yummy Christmas treats and deliver them to neighbors. This is a fun activity to get everyone in the house involved.
- Christmas charades is such a fun tradition we have in our family. We love acting out the holiday themes! And not to mention charades is so funny, you’ll be sure to laugh and have a good time.
I hope you can enjoy at least one of these fun activities with your family this holiday season!